ED100 Think | Pair | Share about Bill Ayer’s The Mystery of Teaching
1. What is your favorite part of this chapter? Why?
2. What is Ayers saying about:
3. Compare (and/or contrast) an assertion made by Ayers from the above bullets with memories you have from/about a school you attended.
4. How does Ayers use a case study / narrative approach to develop a sense of the complexity or nuances of the school culture and its broader community?
5. Emulating Ayers, develop a series of questions (3+) to ask the teacher in whose class you are/will be observing that might help you learn about the complexity or nuances of the school culture and its broader community.