Welcome to ED100 Blog Spot & WebLog Assignment
Working in the course Blog Place, produce a weblog (on-line journal) to demonstrate your preparation for class and your engagement with course events including assigned readings, field work, and invited speakers.
Check out each other’s blogs! Everyone appreciates comments on their blog!
WebPost1: CLASS SURVEY
Once you have completed your first blog post, please publish it to the Internet and send the address of the published page to me in an email message. Use the email address you would like me to use to communicate with you this semester. The address appears in the address bar above. Just copy and paste it into your email. As an example, the address for this page is: https://dshutkin100.education/blogspot/.
- What name do you prefer to be called? What are your preferred pronouns?
- Hometown and photograph of you (inserted in your blog so we can learn your name).
- Grade level and subject(s) that you want to teach.
- What are you into; what makes you special? Share a few “unique” aspects about yourself that would help our classroom community get to know you a bit. Are you on an athletic team? Sing in the choir? Are you trying out for a play? Painting? What are you planning on doing this semester in your life that is noteworthy?
- I want to know what matters most to you. To this end, please share with the class a book, chapter, or article that is essential to your interests. (Include the reference to the reading and a few sentences about its significance to you).
Learning Style and more:
6. Being as specific as you can, what must be in place for you to feel comfortable taking intellectual and creative risks in a college classroom?
Education Past and Present
7. Share a formative memory from your experiences as a student.
About Dr. Shutkin:
8. Do you have a question or two that you would like to ask me about myself or the class?
Thank you and all good things,
Assignment Due Friday 21 January
Corbin Anthony | Maddie Bender | Joe Berlin | Matt Binz | Sydney Booth | Brigid Bryant | Maddie Christopher |Lauren Denk | Mlyssa Fojas |Kayla Grys | Taylor Hays | CJ Jankowski | Molly Kilroy | Nolan Laughlin | Janice Marinaro | Kayla Pettinger |Savanah Porter | Chloe Pozderac | Grace Reminder | Emily Robinson |
ED100 Fall 2016
Chloe Backman / Danielle Brinkmann / Carmie Cameratta / Jill Cantlay / Ashley Cantor / Cari Cutler / Jillian Doherty / Caitlin Fitzsimmons / Brandon Grant / Cam Mayle / Maddy McBride / Schasia Modrzynski / Ben Moroz / Jaymie Pampush / Stone Rainey / Ariel Smith / Madison Thompson
ED100 Fall 2015
Mallory Beer / Caroline Bland / GG Caroniti / Kaitlyn Daubenmire / Zach Dye / Nick Fiedler / Erin Hayes / Annie Henry / Allison Keim / Peter Koetting / Maggie LaForce / Nicholas Lanese / Jason Large / Riley Larkin / Nat Liebenauer / Tyrone McFarlin / Olivia Messina / Julia Meyer / Adam Napotnik / Gabbi Patete / Maria Rozum / Jennifer Smallwood / Rachel Smith / Angela Spilker / Drew Turner /
ED100 Fall 2014
Mike Andelbradt / Olivia Armand / Maggie Biehl / Mackenzie Bonvenuto / Tainne Dallas / Joshua Dasch / Adri Deptula / Sammi DiGeronimo / Tina Fortson / Meghan Harte / Emily Hasasneh / Olivia Kastelic / Chris La Liberte / Ellen Liebenguth / Maggie Lucas / Corey McComas / Kaitlin Morrissey / Morgan Moses / Kayla Musso / Taylor Obney / Thomas Robinson / Caroline Seekings / Ryan Tyransky /
ED100 Spring 2015
Mohamed Aljohani / Natalie Bourlas / Matt Byron / Grace DeMarco / Catelyn Dobson / Dana Ilacqua / Kayla Lane / Aaron Madden / Gabby Malta / Ross Martin / Nanami Oda / Jules Serna / Marisa Smock / Kalina Spencer / Alex Zamblauskas